Thursday 16 July 2020

Portfolio Review 1H 2020 - Accomplished my goal 6 months earlier!

Hi everyone, 

I did a quick calculations of my overall net worth and see that I have achieved the first goal I set for the year - 30k by end 2020. In fact, I actually achieved it last month but due to uncertainties in the market, I felt that the market value could potentially dipped down any time. Nevertheless, as I cross a little more above the mark, I thought I pen it down here.

Cash           7,30023%
Bonds           1,0003%
Equities         23,00073%
Total $ 31,300.00100%

I am glad I took the leap of faith to continue to trust on the fundamentals of companies and purchase the shares despite the bearish sentiments earlier in the year. I believe these sentiments might come back soon and I will seize the opportunity as well. Networth to reach 40k by end of year? I hope I can achieve that.... The second goal of $600 dividends for the year is also well on track and I will perhaps make a post about it when I hit it or end the of the year. 

Side note: TSMC's earnings is released at the time of this post and I hope that the strong fundamentals of this company prevails. The semiconductor industry just barely took off.


Thanks for reading,

No comments:

Post a Comment